Our Heart Lab has latest equipments for all kinds of Cardiac Checkup Facilities.
Centre has the most advanced iE33, intelligent echo-cardiography and ultrasound colour Doppler system in NCR. It is the best machine in the world. The machine uses X Matrix prob (>9000 peizoelectric Crystals) breakthrough pure wave single crystal probes to give you unparalleled images. This is the only mahcine in the world that can do 3D TEE in noth adults and paediatrics patients. The machine has Philips Q-Lab Software for Myocardial Strain Analysis, Colour Kinetics, Velocity Vector Imaging, TDI etc are all available. Speckle Tracking is available. The latest Myocardial Contrast facility to study Myocardial Perfusion is available with us only and is not available in any other Centre or Hospital in the city. This latest imaging tool assesses myocardial perfusion that identifies the hypo/ non-vascular areas of the heart. With this machine one can see the apex of teh heart very clearly which is not seen with any other machine.
It is a study of anatomy and function of heart. Echocardiography is done on fully digital 3D color doppler machines with comprehensive echocardiography and stress echocardiography package. Echocardiography is useful in various diseases such as congenital heart abnormalities such as holes and other abnormalities; congenital and acquired valvular diseases of heart; evaluation of murmurs in heart, enlargement of heart, high blood pressure, heart attack, to look for clots in heart, to exclude endocarditis in patients with prolonged fever, fluid collection around heart, myocardial sttrain anaylysis, myocardial perfusion etc. Echocardiography is done by DM cardiologist. Prior appointment is advised.
TMT (Treadmill Test)
It is a a stress test in which the patient walks on a moving treadmill while the heart and breathing rates are monitored. This is useful for evaluating the heart in cases as given below:
- To confirm/rule out Coronary Artery Disease
- After heart attack for risk stratification
- Routine evaluation of men after 40 years
- Men and women with multiple risk factors such as smoking, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, family history of obesity or increased cholesterol levels
- To assess functional capacity, to evaluate arrhythemias or pulse irregularities such as ectopics/WPW syndrome
- Functional evaluation in valvular heart diseases such as AR/AS etc
Holter is a prolonged ( 24 hrs or so) record of ECG. Centre has both the recorder as well as analyser.
Holter is indicated for the evaluation of:
- Pulse irregularity
- Coronary Artery Disease & Silent Angina
- Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia, atrial tachycardia, sinus tachycardia, evaluation of WPW syndrome/LGL syndrome/QT prolongation syndrome
- Ventricular/atrial ectopics, sinus pauses, SA block evaluation
- Post Infarction risk stratification.
Coronary CT Angiography
The Dual Source 128-Slice Computed Tomography (CT) scanner with Dual energy applications, the latest generation in a line of CT scanners, is revolutionizing non-invasive cardiac diagnosis. The technology has been particularly exciting for studying the beating heart, providing the first clear non-invasive images of the heart and its major vessels. The scans can be timed to use only images gathered between contractions, so that the heart and its vessels can be seen without the blurring caused by motion.
Coronary CT Angiograhy
TMT (Treadmill Test)